As a service to our customers Ventures Equipment is posting these used equipment offerings. Contact the seller directly as these products are not property of Ventures Equipment and we do not claim responsibility for any warranties, claims, errors or misrepresentations.
Small and compact, yet large enough to get the job done
No matter what type of mortar you’re pumping, the ToughTek P30 Mortar Pump provides long-lasting durability and rugged performance – and handles a wide range of mortar materials. Its compact design and light weight make it easy to transport and use on the jobsite. Reduce manual labor and start pumping with the P30 Mortar Pump instead. Two models: P30 and P30ht High Torque (for epoxy applications). Formerly named Machine Technologies P25.
Say goodbye to buckets. Let the P30 do the work!
- Easy to use, easy to move
- Variable pump output lets you adjust material flow
- Optimal remote control operation
- Flow rate: 10 gpm (38 lpm)
- Output (underlayment): 200 bags per hour (based on 50-lb/22.6 kg bags)
- Pumping distance: 100 feet + (30 m)
- Pumping height: 60 feet (18 m)
- Reversible pump direction
- Hopper capacity: 16 gal / 2.2 cubic ft
- Power requirements: 230V, 30A, 1-ph
- Easy to take apart for quick clean-up and transport
- Easy to maintain with long-wearing parts and components