Ventures Equipment SS, SE, SSU and ST Pour & Form Pumps – 3/8 SPECIAL
Portable progressive cavity pumps for masonry grout.
Built for mid-range applications
Latest technology in progressive cavity pumping for masonry grout.
The Ventures Equipment 3/8 Special Pour & Form Pump is built to be rugged, robust and reliable. Our pump has been proved in Pour & Form Projects. Poured concrete is a viscous solution that can take up to 48 hours to properly set. During the setting time, the concrete needs to be contained in a concrete form.
Simple and Reliable Operation at a Great Price
- Progressive Cavity Pump
- 8 Cubic Foot Hopper (225L)
- 10-12 Yards/Hour (9 Cubic Meters)
- 4” HD Output (101mm)
- 3/8” Pea Gravel Capacity (10mm)
- Trailer 2600 Lbs. (1180 Kilograms)*
- Tow with 1/2 Ton Truck*
- Diesel and electric models available
* Applies to Trailer Mounted Pump
- ST Gas and Diesel – 43.5″
- SS– 32.5″
- SSU – 26.5″
- SE – 26.5″