Blastcrete RS180 Mixer Pump
High-Volume, Long Distance Pumping
Industry-first Modular Pump Kit
- Length 217”
- Width 88”
- Height 94”
- Weight 6720 lbs
- Output capacity 0-18 yd³/hr
- Mixer capacity 12 ft³
- Receiving hopper capacity 15 ft³
Materials / Applications
- Gypsum flooring underlayments
- Cellular concrete
- Wet Shotcrete
- Faux rock construction plaster
- Stucco application
- Slab jacking
Highest Value/Lowest Cost Gypsum Mixer Pump in the Industry
Take productivity on flooring underlayment applications to another level with the RS180 mixer pump. It features our robust 1,200 lb capacity hydraulic spiral mixer with gearbox drive. A high-capacity rotor-stator pump allows for adjustable pumping pressure to minimize wear on parts, which means less maintenance and less downtime. Best of all, it’s backed by Venture’s industry-leading customer service.
- High-volume, long-distance pumping.
- Easy operation.
- Fast cleanup.
- Maximum equipment longevity.
- Features industry-first modular pump kit.
The Blastcrete Model RS180 Mixer-Pump is variable speed from 0-18 cu. yards per hour. The unit is equipped with our robust 12 cu. ft. hydraulic spiral mixer (0-60 RPM) with gearbox drive, 15 cu. ft. receiving hopper with conveyor screw, adjustable 2L8 rotor-stator with the longevity to surpass all competitive equipment, dual axle high speed towing trailer, and all powered with a 55 HP Yanmar water-cooled diesel (Tier 4 Final). The RS180 Mixer-Pump is supplied with our 11.6 cu. ft. skid steer bucket to charge sand and gypsum into the mixer.
- 2L8 adjustable rotor stator
- 12 cu. ft. hydraulic spiral mixer with gearbox drive
- Reliable 55 HP Yanmar water-cooled diesel
- Long distance and high volume pumping capabilities
- Durable tubular steel framework
- Dual axle trailer designed for long distance travel
- Backed by the best customer service in the industry
- 2,000 psi hydraulic pressure washer
- 150 gal. water tank with 2” flow meter
- Blastcrete computerized water metering system
- Spare tire
- Pendant or wireless remote
- Skid-mounted with forklift tubing
- Custom solutions